PowerTrip PowerTrip

Absolutely loved it! Who did the voice of the super hero though? I might have a VA gig for a mobile puzzle game if they were interested!

Groundcats! Groundcats!

Great ad!

I'm sure its an awesome game, and this this animation is great but...I have no iPhone or iPod Touch...can I mail newgrounds a dollar instead?

I Like Trains I Like Trains

the user below me

probably likes trains too much.

also this was great.

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

SPF 5000?

heh, I was allowed to play...because it was night time!

Needless to say, this game was quite good, in it's simplicity it stayed engtertaining for much longer than expected.

and the intro...awesome.

This Game is a Joke 3 This Game is a Joke 3

LMAO

in the last section, rather than clicking the play again sign, i decided to try to get the drugs under the floor, and I ended up going through the upper left corner of the game and falling indefinitely! Woo glitches! or maybe he was trippin? i dunno.

TheMillz responds:

yea....trippn'....let's go with that.... ( shiffty eyes )

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

very well done

This game is very good!

The plot reminds me of the ancient Greek myth about Orpheus and his wife Eurydice. Orpheus journeyed into the Underworld and after many trials managed to convince Hades to allow his wife, who had been killed shortly after their marriage, to return from the dead. However, the one condition was that Orpheus could not turn around and look at her until after they had left the underworld...sadly, he does turn around.

Anyways, great job!

'11 Love to the End '11 Love to the End

gorgeous as always!

It's truly incredible that you have such a good grasp on so many different genres! Keep up the awesome work!

PrTr: 03 Artine's Stars PrTr: 03 Artine's Stars

Amazing as usual

Hey Peter,

remember how I was talking about the Mass Effect soundtrack and how you should take a look at it?

If I didn't know any better, from this song, I would have said you already did...

Either that, or you secretly did that soundtrack!

Dude, your stuff is nothing short of professional. Beyond incredible.

It's looking like I'll have some chances to do some movies again this semester, (probably not like Transfer the Package though) so it goes without saying that I'll be looking through your stuff first.

Keep up the amazing work man.

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks Nguard! I thought I replied to this ages ago, but I dont think it registered.

Let me know if you need anything else, I always like doing music for you! :D Thanks again!

Vader's Remix Vader's Remix

This is....

better than sex.

in all seriousness though... this is perhaps the best remix of Vader's theme that I have ever heard, and I am very much looking forward to the completed version.