'11 Love to the End '11 Love to the End

gorgeous as always!

It's truly incredible that you have such a good grasp on so many different genres! Keep up the awesome work!

PrTr: 03 Artine's Stars PrTr: 03 Artine's Stars

Amazing as usual

Hey Peter,

remember how I was talking about the Mass Effect soundtrack and how you should take a look at it?

If I didn't know any better, from this song, I would have said you already did...

Either that, or you secretly did that soundtrack!

Dude, your stuff is nothing short of professional. Beyond incredible.

It's looking like I'll have some chances to do some movies again this semester, (probably not like Transfer the Package though) so it goes without saying that I'll be looking through your stuff first.

Keep up the amazing work man.

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks Nguard! I thought I replied to this ages ago, but I dont think it registered.

Let me know if you need anything else, I always like doing music for you! :D Thanks again!

Vader's Remix Vader's Remix

This is....

better than sex.

in all seriousness though... this is perhaps the best remix of Vader's theme that I have ever heard, and I am very much looking forward to the completed version.

Scoot Lulluby Of Zelda Updated Scoot Lulluby Of Zelda Updated

nice!

great work! has a feeling of zelda to it, and yet could stand alone due to the extent to which you've remixed it! It provides a whole different feeling to the music!

Can we expect to hear this in the next episode of UO?

Amphibian Legend(Frog's Theme) Amphibian Legend(Frog's Theme)

awesome!

nice work! I love this song, and you've covered it very well!

-1 because around 0:33 the secondary guitar chords seem a little off.

but other than that is was very good! I'm teaching myself this song on the piano, and I'll be moving to the guitar next!

Samurai Jackirb Samurai Jackirb

great

haha the best part is that if you watch it with the sauron visualizer, it gives the effect that aku or sauron are talking. nice job.

Metal Gear Acoustic Metal Gear Acoustic

wow

I now have a new goal as a guitarist....metal gear theme...

anyone know where I could find the tablature or chords for that?

Metal Gear Solid, Remake Metal Gear Solid, Remake

brilliant

The song is already truly beautiful and inspiring, and you have captured that feeling perfectly. Some songs will give me shivers when I listen to them, they simply strike a chord with me, and can motivate me...this song is one of them. Keep up the good work!

Cornered - Anima Mix Cornered - Anima Mix

Great!

awesome adaptation of my favorite song in the Phoenix Wright series. I am proud to have this song in my flash movie! Great work!

phoenix wright allegro phoenix wright allegro

Great!

awesome song, and I am proud to have it in my flash movie!

bobafett87 responds:

And i'm proud you used it. :)
keep up the good stuff!